Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 December, 09:34
My Frens, Please if You will Pray for My Daughter, She has been sick with Bronchitis- went into Pneumonia! For 2 weeks now! They have Her on 2 Antibiotics, this is the First I heard tonight! She is my Baby, a Pediatric ER Nurse (Vaccinated by Hospital mandate). She and I have our differences there! This keeps occurring in Her now! I again pleaded for Her to listen and do more Research Herself again tonight! and gave Her sources, but its up to her! My heart is breaking! She is also a Momma to 2 little Girls 9 and 6! Please pray for Her! Prayers Work! God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
10 December, 09:03
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Dr, Lee Merritt says to take it 3 days then go off 5 days and then slowly work your way up to 3 days once a month as a maintenance dose. She said it will take at least 6 months to work your way up to the maintenance dosing. Since we are dealing with organisms that continue to reproduce and need to be systematically wiped out, we have to take it slow and methodical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 December, 09:15
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I have Ivermectin the horse paste. Is it something we can take even if we are not sick. specifically sick..? Are there side effects? Is there a scenario anyone should not take it??

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 December, 08:16
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
all the other parasite protocols which constantly confused me take 4x longer to work than the ivm alone -must be paste --i just cant beleive i only found out about dirt road discussions and listened to one of the shows 2 weeks ago...MAJOR life changing stuff β€οΈπŸ™

10 December, 08:02
I have it!

10 December, 08:02
I have it!

10 December, 07:56
. πŸ™πŸΌ

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 December, 07:46
paste not pills πŸ™β€οΈ

10 December, 07:56
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
. πŸ₯°

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 December, 12:46
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication