Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
My Frens, Please if You will Pray for My Daughter, She has been sick with Bronchitis- went into Pneumonia! For 2 weeks now! They have Her on 2 Antibiotics, this is the First I heard tonight! She is my Baby, a Pediatric ER Nurse (Vaccinated by Hospital mandate). She and I have our differences there! This keeps occurring in Her now! I again pleaded for Her to listen and do more Research Herself again tonight! and gave Her sources, but its up to her! My heart is breaking! She is also a Momma to 2 little Girls 9 and 6! Please pray for Her! Prayers Work! God Bless You All! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
09:34 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 December, 04:15
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Praying for you and your family. God Bless...β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 05:49
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
11 December, 06:10
πŸ™β€οΈ, me to my grown children have allowed jabs for their girls, 7 & 18 months, and all of them are ill all the time, its very worrying, my partner works for our health service as a hospital porter jabbed 3 times his health has severely declined in a year, its all so very saddening watching family members, sending you hugs Patriot

11 December, 11:37
In response English Viking to her Publication
And to you Fren πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
11 December, 03:49
Praying now ;)

11 December, 11:58
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 December, 02:09
Prayers up for your daughter 😒
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

11 December, 11:59
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you Fren πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 December, 11:45

11 December, 11:59
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 December, 09:50
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™Prayers for your daughter. It's been 24 hours, any news???

11 December, 12:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you my Fren πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
I spoke with Her Yesterday evening! She is feeling better and congestion not as bad! I have yet to speak to Her today! I pray She will review and try some of the wonderful messages i have shared with Her! Thank you again for your prayers and asking!
Love to you and Yours β€οΈπŸ’«

Richie Richard @Richie
10 December, 07:46
Praying for you and your daughter. I rue the day I will be asking for the same prayers. My daughter was mandated by her job as well. She and her 2 daughters are vaxxed. They have already been suffering with flu symptoms. Holding you both in my heart.

10 December, 07:54
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Prayers for Your Daughter, Grands and Family too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 December, 07:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 07:55
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you so much πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’«

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 December, 07:43
3 pics

10 December, 08:02
I have it!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
10 December, 09:03
Dr, Lee Merritt says to take it 3 days then go off 5 days and then slowly work your way up to 3 days once a month as a maintenance dose. She said it will take at least 6 months to work your way up to the maintenance dosing. Since we are dealing with organisms that continue to reproduce and need to be systematically wiped out, we have to take it slow and methodical.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
10 December, 07:40
πŸ™ β™₯ πŸ™

10 December, 07:55
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
10 December, 07:40
Prayers for your daughter Beverly πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

10 December, 07:57
In response Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’« Thank you

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

10 December, 05:27
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Tom Grant @GrantQ
10 December, 05:12
Prayers for your daughter that she may see the truth.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 05:20
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
10 December, 03:56
Prayers Beverly to you and your loved ones, may God wrap you in his protection.

10 December, 03:56
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ Thank you πŸ’«

Water Mark @Watermark
10 December, 03:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 03:15
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you Fren πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
10 December, 02:23
πŸ™

10 December, 02:31
In response Contessa22 Contessa22 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ donated @Biznitch
10 December, 02:21
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

10 December, 02:22
In response Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 02:15
beverly, praying for your daughter’s healing from the lung issues, and a softened heart to do research on truth of the vaxx. my nieces also with little ones are nurses, both got the vaxx tooβ™₯️

10 December, 02:20
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Praying for You and Yours too πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

10 December, 02:15
beverly, praying for your daughter’s healing from the lung issues, and a softened heart to do research on truth of the vaxx. my nieces also with little ones are nurses, both got the vaxx tooβ™₯️

10 December, 02:21
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

10 December, 02:06
Thank you VK for sharing πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’«
# FamilyIsEverything
Love and Blessings to You! β€οΈπŸ’«πŸ˜˜

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
10 December, 02:03
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 02:05
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 December, 02:00
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 December, 01:54
Lord Jesus we ask for your divine intervention in the life of this daughter. Open her mind and heart to treatments she must pursue. Awaken her spirit to your truth and provide complete and total healing of her pneumonia. In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™

10 December, 02:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you Sister πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈ

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
10 December, 01:50
Praying and Praying but you must also help yourself - there are homeopathics that will CURE this (just melt under the tongue or put into a bit of filtered water and administer to the baby with a dropper). Read JoetteCalabrese site and search bronchitis and pneumonia for the remedies which can be bought on Amazon and other health sites.

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
I’m not worried about me, I have been on HCQ and Ivermectin plus supplements since 2/10/21! not vaxed and have been doing fine! Even had β€œcovid” once and did fine! Thank you, its her that worry is about! Thank you Fren always for imput!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

10 December, 02:02
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ˜” I know! I have tried repeatedly!

10 December, 02:19
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
discouraging, have shared alternative health with them over the years, but deep in regular medical🀍

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
10 December, 01:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 02:03
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Father God we many come to you to ask you to open Beverly's daughter mind and then doors to medications that will heal her and save her to remain here longer with us and her children that need her.
Father her mind has been tricked by satan's demons and she has not see the truth yet. Lord help her to see the truth and get well. In the blood of Jesus heal her, thank you Father.

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 01:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen
God please help the people who have been tricked by Satan.
Thank you Amen πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’žπŸ€—

10 December, 02:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank You Sister Nana πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’«

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 December, 02:17
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 December, 01:30
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

10 December, 02:36
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

I am What I am @OfLight
10 December, 01:21
sending your daughter prayers and healing light energy

10 December, 02:35
In response I am What I am to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’«