Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Most everyone on truth social is far more asleep than they claim to be. Its gonna be wild once those folks finally wake up. To the hidden comms, to all of it beyond the politics they solely focus on.
Ive tried to teach everyone for years but oh well. 🙂
09:32 AM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jay Petty @TheHistorianJayPetty
10 December, 09:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
What I am starting to understand each person is at a different place (level for lack of better way of saying it). The Griener trade had so much being told. One person my have only understood one part while another person only understood another part. While I was seeing many many different parts being shown to us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 December, 09:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Just from what I've gathered it sounds like it became an echo chamber & that's never healthy

I'm still wary on Twitter, but there are opinions from all points of the compass, & even though I may not agree & sometimes get disgusted, I have a better window into some of what's going on across the spectrum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396