Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 02:58
Our world is changing. 2023 going to focus on the changes and what we can do as a collective as well as individually.

It can't go back to the way it was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 December, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We are going to need a lot of tradesmen and trades women.

We are going to need the elderly to teach the young people how to go back to the basics.

We are going to need minimum government and maximum unity within our communities.

And then we will flourish as a human race.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I’m a nurse of 35 yrs, 65 so I guess that puts me in the category of eldery. Im willing & very ready to help.
01:11 AM - Dec 10, 2022
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 December, 01:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Your knowledge will help thousands so many people have no medical background at all.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 December, 01:42
In response James Dean to his Publication
I hope so. There are other medical people here I’m sure will help. I’ll start with teaching some basic manners like respect, honesty, truth, loyalty, please & thank you go a long way