walker Fast @Fastwalker
09 December, 05:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 December, 09:31
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I have been wondering why the moon is not moving to the west like it used to. I used to sit in my living room and watch the moon move slowly away from me to the west. Now, it is sitting straight above my house and isn't moving, or if it is moving it is moving in a different direction and much slower. And, while I am at it, wasn't living room spelled as one word previously?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
The moon looks so different here than when I lived outside of WDC. For the past 3 nites it's been - 3 hours sleep; next day no nap, NO sleep all nite, last nite 4 hrs sleep and no nap - never tired -- could any of it be related to all the MOON and MARS stuff?
12:59 AM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 December, 12:56
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
I think it could and I'm anxious to learn the truth about everything.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
11 December, 04:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Me too - options narrowing for me as I continue to pray. Someone sent me a clip about MedBeds that was the best I've seen yet - let me find the link if I can . Can't find it right now