walker Fast @Fastwalker
09 December, 05:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
My son sent me this a little over an hour ago🤔
06:10 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 December, 10:28
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Months ago I saw that the planets would be revealed and the veil of what we thought was our world was no longer as we all woke up from a deep simulated sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 December, 11:11
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I’ve had a few dreams of multiple planets in the sky as well. Thanks for sharing with me:)

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 December, 03:12
mmm cool what i understand is we are meant to see all of them with the naked eye..this is not strange to me💁‍♀️ idk where i remember that from..read it somewhere🤷‍♀️

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
09 December, 08:48
odd. we shall see!