Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 02:58
Our world is changing. 2023 going to focus on the changes and what we can do as a collective as well as individually.

It can't go back to the way it was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
changing, yes. Will it be better? no clue. Lot of gap filling. Major concern is the moral shift needed. Junkies will still do junk, thieves will not instantly reform, not all the problems in the world are caused by the "elites" yet no one seems to talk about this.

I see more and more laws and mandates being put into place yet what about all the bs crooked laws on the books? Getting 2 people to always agree is a funny thought. how about 350 mil ? how about around 8 billion? Interesting thought, to me.

Folks still "following the stars". For instance, I fkn HATE kid rock. Middle class idiot that tried (and succeeded for a bit) claiming he grew up poor yet folks still lookin to fools like this? New stars being born. Idolization is still at all time high. Just new idols that think "our way"

I try to not be a contrarian but you cannot bs a bullshitter. Where is all the folks still with questions? I see a lot more herd mentality just folks jumpin to a new herd. We have no truth
03:58 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 December, 05:38
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Where did the drugs come from that made them junkies? The small time thieves who steal to survive couldn't come close to stealing what is stolen 'under the color of law'. Take away the need to steal, set up plenty of drug treatment centers (not this methadone bs), shut down all the immoral bs agendas (drag queens, transgenders, etc.). Shut down the corrupt court system, pay back all those stolen from with those bs laws that violated the constitution, bar association license to practice law repealed for all, & they have to reapply, be retrained, arrest & prosecute all those bought & pd for lawyers & judges (they knew what they were doing), etc. same has to be done in all areas. Will it take years? Yep. Once it is shown who the majority really is, and the sad truth, I believe you will see many transform quicker than you think. Don't blame victims. AND THEY ARE VICTIMS. Personal opinion, burn down every 501(3)(C) tax exempt church. We are going to rebuild. Let's do it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 December, 05:38
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Where did the drugs come from that made them junkies? The small time thieves who steal to survive couldn't come close to stealing what is stolen 'under the color of law'. Take away the need to steal, set up plenty of drug treatment centers (not this methadone bs), shut down all the immoral bs agendas (drag queens, transgenders, etc.). Shut down the corrupt court system, pay back all those stolen from with those bs laws that violated the constitution, bar association license to practice law repealed for all, & they have to reapply, be retrained, arrest & prosecute all those bought & pd for lawyers & judges (they knew what they were doing), etc. same has to be done in all areas. Will it take years? Yep. Once it is shown who the majority really is, and the sad truth, I believe you will see many transform quicker than you think. Don't blame victims. AND THEY ARE VICTIMS. Personal opinion, burn down every 501(3)(C) tax exempt church. We are going to rebuild. Let's do it right.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 01:08
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
it is trully interesting seeing others opinions sometimes. in a perfect world, you make a lot of sense. unfortunately i am talking about reality.
people do not become better juat because access to a rehab. ever been an addict? im a recovering one. sure wasn't any rehab that helped. people have to want to change. some steal because it gives them more stuff for free. sometimes its 'kids being kids.. morals, we gonna make more laws forcing more morals? some things cannot be mandated.
people can synthesize their own drugs, especially with new a.i. like openchat and others. my father in law xwas the biggest meth bust in '03 for meth. tell me more about only elietes bring in bad stuff. i still know active cooks. they are definitely not spooks.... pls tell me ano story tho.

this is my point. what you and many others are acting like is elites is only our problem. your story kinda proves my point.