eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 October, 10:23 (E)
All that is reflected in the sky.
Whats up is down too. 🙂🙃

Shining stars in the sky, are the reflection of shining of souls divine sparks, on the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 11:30
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Signs and Seasons

Genesis 1:14
King James Version
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Strong's Concordance
oth: a sign
Original Word: אוֹת
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: oth
Phonetic Spelling: (oth)
Definition: a sign
Definition
a sign
NASB Translation
banners (1), omens (1), pledge (1), sign (43), signs (30), standards (1), witness (1), wondrous (1).

4150. moed ►
Strong's Concordance
moed: appointed time, place, or meeting
Original Word: מוֹעֵד
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: moed
Phonetic Spelling: (mo-ade')
Definition: appointed time, place, meeting or Feast

**Read Leviticus 23

Feast Days are appointed Times. Yeshua fulfills them all. The spring and summer feasts have been fulfilled. Fall Feasts will soon be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 May, 11:13
One night I stepped outside to take my dog out, must have been around 1 am. I gazed up at the stars, it was a very clear night with no moon. I had said a prayer the night before for God to show me something so I know he can hear me. That night I stepped out and stared at the stars, I could see the stars moving in a clock formation. All of them moved at the same time. Just like the ticking of a clock. I don't know why I freaked out but I could not believe what I had just witnessed. As soon as I looked away and looked back up, all the stars were in their previous positions. Unbelievable! But true.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 06:40
Amen!