Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 December, 10:27
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
He could have totally answered: Duh!!!😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
09 December, 09:00
So why do normies believe that the news media can call an election??? The MSM are our enemies! Still living in the Matrix!

Or like lately, criminal SOSs....we see you Georgia! I live in GA....Herschel for the win....We The People! There, I called it!

Shadow-Banning should be a word on everybody's tongue today..."Hey guys, have you heard about Twitter committing treason by shadow-banning candidates? Wonder which ones....😎"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 December, 08:49
we all knew it, saw it, and lived it.

Still pisses me off what was done to honest Americans

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 December, 08:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
...and the domino effect around the World

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
09 December, 07:54
5 Eyes

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 December, 06:21
Welcome to ripping off the bandaid...