Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Thank you for the prayers frens! πŸ™πŸΌ It has been a horrible day for my daddy. 😒😒😒

He is out of surgery and has been moved to ICU. He lost a lot more blood this time, and needed a transfusion. The artery from the graft failed in every way possible and had to be removed completely and the new lower jawbone created from the bone removed from his leg has no blood supply to it now and is dying and has to be removed during ANOTHER surgery on Sunday or Monday. That will be surgery number four, which will essentially remove everything that was done during the first 12 hour surgery two weeks ago. So he is back to square one except now he will have no lower jawbone on one side of his face and they have to cut a chest muscle out now and attach a "pec flap" that will be the side of his face. Praying this graft takes and he doesn't have a 3rd vascular failure. Everything went so wrong today. The suffering he has been thru is beyond words. My heart hurts, can't stop crying. 😒
04:37 AM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Debra Schuber @Cyclingdeb
09 December, 09:50
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Jenn, you are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you thru these very difficult times. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 December, 10:01
In response Debra Schuber to her Publication
Thank you! πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 December, 09:41
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father please place a hedge of protection over Jennja’s dad and bless him beyond measure. In Your Mighty and Precious Son Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen ❀️

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 December, 09:38
Your the rock in his situation πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 December, 09:36
Oh my goodness. Our medical system is so deficient. Praying for the MedBeds to arrive soon so you dad will receive true amazing healing.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 December, 09:35
So sorry for his setback. Sending prayers!!!πŸ™β€οΈ

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 December, 09:33
Be strong, through everything, praying for you and your father.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 December, 09:28
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 December, 09:26
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ™

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 December, 09:25
😭
All I know is love hurts. But we wouldn't want a life without it.
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
09 December, 09:23
I am so sorry you and your family are going through this! My heart aches for you all, especially your Dad. πŸ’”

Continued prayers up for you all!! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 December, 09:23
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ sending prayers for comfort and healing!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
09 December, 07:10
πŸ™

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 December, 07:03
My dad went through some awful stuff. He had one bypass and got a staph infection. They debrided his chest and removed bone and left nothing to protect his heart. During that they cut a hole in his heart which left him bleeding out for 3 days. A miracle that he survived they said. They took a stomach muscle and attached it to his heart. 30 liters of blood later and 8 weeks on life support he left the ICU for rehab and lived for 12 more years. They said he would never speak again, he did. Keep believing and keep yourself encouraged. God Bless and I am praying for you!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 December, 09:20
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Wow, what a miracle story, thank you for sharing! βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 December, 09:45
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Praise Jesus! God’s miracles are real.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 December, 05:58
πŸ™πŸ˜€πŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 December, 05:46
im so sorry my friend, i will be praying he and his family, well, you all will not suffer endlessly.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 December, 05:34
So sorry he is in pain and having to go through so much. Praying for a successful surgery this time around. It is hard to see the ones we love suffer.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
09 December, 05:30
Father God, please bring this family to peace through your love and comfort them during this ordeal. Please guide the Dr's hands and hearts during the Patriot's health challenges and bring him to health again. We ask this in Jesus name.
Amen

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
09 December, 05:16
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 December, 05:08
Prayers up for you and your dad, so very sorry πŸ’πŸ™πŸ»

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
09 December, 04:56
I AM SO SORRY, LETS HOPE THE DRS CALL IN FOR MORE HELP ON YOUR DADS CASE

GOD BLESS AND MAY HE RECOVER IN A MIRACILE

Love Life @FullwithHope
09 December, 04:52
This is beyond imagination. I am so sorry for your dad and your family. Find a bit of peace nevertheless. πŸ’œπŸ˜’πŸ™