COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
07 December, 03:38
SQF

— DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PCR TESTS ARE USED TO IMPLANT DARPA HYDROGEL, (NANOPARTICLES, THERAGRIPPERS, GRAPHENE OXIDE) INTO THE BODY BY COTTON TAPS. — THE THERATRIGGER SMART NANO TOOLS THAT CAN CHANGE THE SHAPE ARE CREATED FROM AN EXAMPLE OF A PARASITARY HOOK SHAPE. — DID YOU KNOW THAT THE LABORATORY TESTS HAVE PROVED THAT PCR TAPS CONTAIN BROKEN NYLON HOLLOW FIBER. — AFTER TURNING THE TAPE DEEP BACK OF THE NOSE CAVE, THEY, INCLUDING THEIR CONTENTS, REMAIN NEAR THE BRAIN.— THEN THE BROKEN HOLLOW NYLON FIBERS DEPOSIT THERE THE HYDROGEL (GRAPHENE OXIDE AND LITHIUM) PATENTED BY DARPA. — GRAPHENE OXIDE NANO TUBES LOOK FOR AND ATTACH TO SYNAPS IN THE BRAIN — IT'S THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY. —

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
07 December, 05:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I keep seeing comments like these and yet very few people share documented and verifiable PROOF that there's any truth to these claims. I know for a fact that independent labs, including my own, have found anything out of the ordinary with the PCR Tests - no hydrogels, nanoparticles, or nano tools, no broken nylon hollow fibers, or graphene oxide...NONE.

Not only that but the tests that have been in use since shortly after the pandemic began specifically state to NOT sample from deep within the nasal cavity. Most people will shove their finger deeper as they dig for a booger than the test needs to go.

Sad that the most contagious disease in our world is paranoia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
LIKE YOU SAID "I keep seeing comments like these and yet very few people share documented and verifiable PROOF that there's any truth to these claims" No proof otherwise, also
03:09 AM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it