COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SQF

— DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PCR TESTS ARE USED TO IMPLANT DARPA HYDROGEL, (NANOPARTICLES, THERAGRIPPERS, GRAPHENE OXIDE) INTO THE BODY BY COTTON TAPS. — THE THERATRIGGER SMART NANO TOOLS THAT CAN CHANGE THE SHAPE ARE CREATED FROM AN EXAMPLE OF A PARASITARY HOOK SHAPE. — DID YOU KNOW THAT THE LABORATORY TESTS HAVE PROVED THAT PCR TAPS CONTAIN BROKEN NYLON HOLLOW FIBER. — AFTER TURNING THE TAPE DEEP BACK OF THE NOSE CAVE, THEY, INCLUDING THEIR CONTENTS, REMAIN NEAR THE BRAIN.— THEN THE BROKEN HOLLOW NYLON FIBERS DEPOSIT THERE THE HYDROGEL (GRAPHENE OXIDE AND LITHIUM) PATENTED BY DARPA. — GRAPHENE OXIDE NANO TUBES LOOK FOR AND ATTACH TO SYNAPS IN THE BRAIN — IT'S THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY. —
03:38 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
12 December, 11:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Now that the Medicare Enrollment period is over, all channels of daytime TV in PA are harranging SENIOR CITIZENS multiple times/hr. to order "8 FREE COVID TESTS, sent directly to your home!"

Uh huh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 December, 03:30
If this is so then all my family are doomed? (travelled to attend university/boarding schools/visiting family/for business) Don't get me wrong - don't put any evil-doing past "them" - just need to hold on to hope that any damage can be reversed. only a few got j@3🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 04:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
MY ENTIRE FAMILY, ON BOTH SIDES, GOT THE KILL SHOT. MY WIFE, 1 DAUGHTER AND I DID NOT. I EXPECT ABOUT 50 TO DIE.. I PRAY CURES COME FAST. HAVE LOST MANY PEOPLE I KNOW, INSTANT CANCERS, HEART ATTACKS AND OTHER. WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP HAD THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES BLOWN UP EARLIER IN THE YEAR?

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 December, 03:03
FINALLY SOMEBODY SAID IT!!!

Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
07 December, 05:35
I keep seeing comments like these and yet very few people share documented and verifiable PROOF that there's any truth to these claims. I know for a fact that independent labs, including my own, have found anything out of the ordinary with the PCR Tests - no hydrogels, nanoparticles, or nano tools, no broken nylon hollow fibers, or graphene oxide...NONE.

Not only that but the tests that have been in use since shortly after the pandemic began specifically state to NOT sample from deep within the nasal cavity. Most people will shove their finger deeper as they dig for a booger than the test needs to go.

Sad that the most contagious disease in our world is paranoia.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 December, 05:41
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
I had to get four tests. Twice they shoved that PCR test up my nose and I jumped back and fought them. It was painful. So are these testers some kind of sickos or were they told to do it?

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
09 December, 03:09
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
LIKE YOU SAID "I keep seeing comments like these and yet very few people share documented and verifiable PROOF that there's any truth to these claims" No proof otherwise, also

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 December, 05:06
And then what? 🤯 These people are demonic.. 😈

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
07 December, 04:44
That will kill the neurons that carry our information, wont it? Zombie like, then death? 🤔😡😥🙏