Awake Now @Awakenow
08 December, 05:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 05:53
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Exactly!

And that is on the way!
A carton of eggs is now between $7.50 and $12.00.

People will not be able to sustain at these levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
08 December, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nearly $15 for ten large eggs where I live, smaller ones $8-10.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
$15 for less than a dozen eggs??!!!
That price is criminal! And to think that eggs in my town were $0.39 -- 39 cents per dozen-- when our wonderful President Trump was in office! He got the economy in such a good place, the prices kept dropping on most things!

Now we have the insane running the asylum.. It's TIME for Pres T's comeback! Please Lord, let it be soon!
06:29 PM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
08 December, 07:28
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
WOW
now I feel stupid for passing on 3.95 a dozen today...
that is ridiculous pricing.
probably good I purchased a can of powder eggs thru patriot supply just in case...
I froze some eggs but have never tried em.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 December, 09:20
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
(I have tried to respond to you 3x now! system is glitchy.. hmm)
Don't feel stupid! Prices have never been this high! Last week my store's eggs were $3.79 / doz. That used to be the high price of a gallon of gas! This is ridiculous because there IS NO SHORTAGE! It is forced! They needed the high prices to coincide with their goal of reintroducing the Scam-demic!

The LEFT is sick and they are EVIL~ they hate us because we are not jumping in place like they want! And their schemes are being uncovered more and more.. We don't believe their SPIN! We think for ourselves, so we remain a threat to their long-range evil plans! And for this they blame and attack Pres Trump!

Soon.. our "change is gonna come!" ( a line from an old song by Sam Cooke, my elders introduced to me any years ago. The basic line came from the book of Job! “All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come” (Job 14:14)