I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 December, 12:54
Nothing like a spring day in the middle of winter.

#CrazyMarylandWeather

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 01:06
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😜same here...73,still have those damn mosquitoes,which was the only thing I was happy about the winter...wars continue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 01:07
In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
Damn, 73 is nice. I think we are in the upper 50's, lower 60's today. Not bad. Good weather for putting up Christmas lights though.

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 01:15
whattttt...I did my Christmas lights after Thanksgiving...

08 December, 01:18
I've been slacking. Weather was bad and wife was in the hospital for 5 days last week. I didn't have time. Been up until midnight the last few nights, putting them up after work. 🤦😂

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 01:19
🙏ohhh sorry about wifey..😔..hope she feels better...🙏❤️

08 December, 01:20
Much better now, thanks!

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 01:22
I love your Christmas lights when you posted on twitt.❤️..put some here too❤️

08 December, 01:25
I have posted a few new pics, but here ya go!

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
08 December, 01:40
❤️very nice....❤️

Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I'm Smiling, click on at the bottom under it