Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
In the spring of 2014, a 36-year-old actor with Ukrainian citizenship fell under the mobilization law. However, he did not appear at the military registration and enlistment office, but went to Moscow to star in the movie "8 First Divorces".

First screenshot from March 20, 2104 tells that zelensky got a summons to join the army.

The second photo from May 12, 2014 is from the filming of the movie.

1/2
01:31 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 December, 09:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
And his sponsor to be Pres is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 December, 02:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Quadfather @Quadfather
08 December, 04:55
Soooooo……..?

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
08 December, 05:19
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
I like this meme. My thought exactly. Not just him but others as well...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 December, 02:02

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 December, 01:56
2014*

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 01:37
When the Ukraine story started I will always remember VK posting a video of him shooting a gun machine...in a movie...
Meet my friend he said, something like that...
What makes a good movie?

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 December, 03:04
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
..... Zelnacka was packing a backpack 😂....🧐 as I can see, his coke has already thawed 😂🤣🤣 👇

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
08 December, 01:35
what makes a good movie 😎