Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 December, 12:59
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Yeah, I thought we were "winning?" Nevada, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia - steal, steal, steal, steal... What has changed?? How long is this going to be characterized as "we had to catch them in the act" as opposed to actually DOING something about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 December, 01:11
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
The foxes are still running the henhouses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
11 December, 04:41
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
And in the Commonwealth of PA, the citizens CONTINUE deprived of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS to VOTE on ANY CHANGES in BALLOTING PROCEDURES.

My mail from obviously political outfits like "the Presidential Coalition" arrives w/ the envelope messily torn open, just to let me KNOW, the "Civil Servants @ the USPS serve the SWAMP & not run-of-the-mill-generic-citizens such as myself.
Would someone w/ CLOUT please SLAP Dick Morris & Rick Santorum & tell them to EXAMINE the external envelopes of "VOTE BY MAIL" ballots for GOP vs DNC registered voters. Then remind them that ballots have to ARRIVE INTACT ON TIME to be counted... In PA, its best to not have "middle steps" involving govt. "services".