Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 December, 02:23
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
That maggot is grooming children. Run you little maggot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
08 December, 02:18
This is the video that started this.

Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health Center to Teach "Queer Sex" to Minors

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health Center to Teach "Queer Sex" to Minors - YouTube

Elite Chicago Private School’s Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health Center to Teach β€˜Queer Sex’ to Minors … β€˜That’s a Really Cool Part of M...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
08 December, 01:39
Notice the police are protecting the pedophile, what does that tell you?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 December, 01:31
Ok, I know this is very serious...but that was totally ROFL! Holy Moly, he ran away like a little mouse. A**H***

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 December, 01:31
Ok, I know this is very serious...but that was totally ROFL! Holy Moly, he ran away like a little mouse. A**H***

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
08 December, 01:30
he walks like he pooped his pants

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 December, 01:25
Go James!! take em’ all down!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 December, 01:19
Wow, I thought it was going to be a Tosh.0 bit at first. That's actually the "dean" of the school??? What fucking planet did I wake up on?

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 December, 01:15
Shoot the messenger is their motto.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 December, 12:56
I literally thought this was a skit. That dude is FOOKED.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
08 December, 12:54
That guy is a real life Clown. He does need a bitch slap just for the way he is done up. After that a silver bullet is in order.

08 December, 12:57
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
I LOVE your handle. Peace.

arba happihr @arba
08 December, 12:53
Sumthing is up with the people surrounding this pervert
Defending a man handing out sex toys in school!
40% are not humans

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 December, 12:42
WTF is wrong with people they just let him walk in at were defending him what is WRONG With People

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
08 December, 12:48
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

08 December, 12:59
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I'll give you a hint:

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 December, 12:37
Where is your local SHERIFFS ???????