Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 December, 10:35
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
This could be nothing but I thought you would want to check it out. On TS there is an account that is called The17thletter they also posted a comment and it was a cartoon if you will of ET.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 December, 01:46
129 🤔🤷‍♀️
Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d No. 148781546
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 December, 11:09
Didn't Vincent mention ... that one day he would tell us the story about working on this movie ?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 December, 11:25
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Many were awakened/triggered to remember (eventually) & be connected to their ET home original. Bc I was one of them, as this was my very first movie theater experience, as a kid, being granted by my mom back in Manila.😌✨🙏

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
08 December, 11:36
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
He did

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 December, 11:05
WRWY

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 December, 01:25
In response SMa rk. to his Publication