Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 11:58
We need tried and true receipes for natural antibiotics and pain killers mild pain killers and stronger ones as well so that if the supplies remain cut off by China we have alternatives.

Anyone???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
IVM the paste…(not pills)….is the CURE to EVERYTHING 🙏 —-I cant believe I only recently found this out ….soon all humanity will know —-for anyone who needs proof listen to dirt road discussions on telegram and hear all the thoudands of people calling in healing dramatically over the past year …
09:20 AM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Froggyprincess22 in this post can reply
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
08 December, 11:07
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
Curious why the paste is better. I've used the pills with mixed results.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
11 December, 03:55
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
listen to one of the shows —many very very interesting points blew my mind —-the pills nobody to this day knows how to dose —also many fakes selling and even if real most people who have tried both say that its night and day cant even compare —-also horses are very sensitive to toxins etc and will not digest anything toxic/bad ever

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 December, 11:04
Can’t get on telegram but someone said she uses it on her skin. Tried that, husband too. Wow, we love how it clears up sores, redness, everything.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 11:17
i have the horse paste ivermectin but need to learn more how to use it. will find out from dirt road. thanx