Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We need tried and true receipes for natural antibiotics and pain killers mild pain killers and stronger ones as well so that if the supplies remain cut off by China we have alternatives.

Anyone???
11:58 PM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 December, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Acupuncture and chiropractic go a long way in keeping the body in sync. If I feel something coming on, some go-to’s include elderberry syrup (easy to make), echinacea, goldenseal, zinc, D, garlic cloves fermented in local honey with cinnamon. oregano oil, lots of vitamin C. A powerful antibiotic can be made from a tincture of usnea, also called old man’s beard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 11:23
lavender oil straight on burns is great, helps bleeding and healing wounds along with manuka honey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 10:35
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thx hun

08 December, 11:15
cbd from hemp with thc is great for pain. there were homeopathic hospitals in america before Rockefeller money went into medical schools, and Big Pharma became king. there are still some homeopathic docs and practitioners. but you can also purchase homeopathic remedies at sprouts, WF, on line. it is worth the research. you can buy little kits with the basic remedies or individually. not expensive. also the essential oils can help colds flu trauma, emotional stuff. you can look up the oils, homeopathy, cbd on line. also herbal remedies. it is a process of educating yourself or learning from those who have the knowledge♥️we can help each other. ty nana cause we do need to be prepared

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
08 December, 09:20
IVM the paste…(not pills)….is the CURE to EVERYTHING 🙏 —-I cant believe I only recently found this out ….soon all humanity will know —-for anyone who needs proof listen to dirt road discussions on telegram and hear all the thoudands of people calling in healing dramatically over the past year …

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 December, 11:04
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
Can’t get on telegram but someone said she uses it on her skin. Tried that, husband too. Wow, we love how it clears up sores, redness, everything.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
08 December, 11:07
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
Curious why the paste is better. I've used the pills with mixed results.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 December, 01:38
Big pharma's gig should be up with truthers, since we're well aware that their business model depends upon treating symptoms with other symptom-producing substances.

We need a page (like an Anonopedia page 😁) where different ailments are categorized, and natural treatments are listed for each.

For example, did you know you can cure pink eye by dabbing a bit of coconut oil into the eye? It soothes, and has antibacterial properties that eliminate the infection.

Alcyone is one of our most knowledgeable on natural healing, and would have much to contribute. We are blessed with so many others on AU who have great information as well!

08 December, 11:03
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Yes that would be a good thing to get to there are so many different remedies coming out now.
Alcyone is most definitely very precious and full of knowledge.,

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 December, 11:10
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 December, 12:19
I know Manuka honey is a natural antibiotic it helps treat wounds and heels infections that I'm gonna dig on this a little more because I'm very interested in it

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 December, 12:23
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I use voice to text so it doesn't know the difference between heal and heel

08 December, 10:25
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
have used manuke honey over the years, put on wounds; also internally every am: turmeric, fresh lemon juice, manuka honey, tbsp of sole(pink salt with purified water over it, keep mason jar of this) with hot water.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
08 December, 12:18
collodial silver is the bomb! Natural oil of oregano in naval, Zinc , Echinacchea, Vit D Also believe in a lemon juice in water every day or some baking soda to get PH balance right!

08 December, 11:09
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Nana doesn't understand about the silver?
Why would it be good to put metals in our bodies or is it not really metals?

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
08 December, 12:09
Curcuma + Zenzero + Miele Se sono in gocce(estratto) 25 gocce+25+un cucchiaino di miele. Se si utilizza il prodotto fresco, fare tisane e addolcire con miele.Non uso farmaci chimici

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 December, 12:05
collodial silver
oil of oregano
nascent iodine
& all things weed 🤷🏼‍♀️

08 December, 11:12
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
All things weed, that's too funny!

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
08 December, 12:03
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

08 December, 11:13
In response Jainkosa Small to her Publication
Thank you!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
This is in my wheelhouse.

Essential Oils for the WIN.
(MUST be unadulterated/Pure...)

Antiviral, Antibacterial, Nerve Tonic, Deep pain relief, (among numerous other immensely important aspects).

*Tell the FDA I was never here, and am not the droid they're looking for....

😘👊

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world