Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 December, 08:58
Patriots if I could ask for your prayers.

My wife hasn’t slept all night. Her legs are aching to the point where she can’t sleep. We don’t know what’s wrong. She’s unvaxxed — of course.

I appreciate it AU family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 December, 06:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i had the exact same issue with my legs on nov 29th i took this supplement one time in a 500ml water and it helped me sooooo quickly. one dose. this stuff saves me everytime, i was crying on the couch because of the pain until i took it and it worked. praying 🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️♥️🌷🌹🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 December, 07:40
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I feel your pain 777. I may have to give up my job as a truck driver due to just recently hip pain like I've never felt before along with nerve pain in both legs from the waist down, but thats been ongoing for sometime. Its frustrating getting older and I need a med bed soon!

07 December, 08:23
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
sorry to hear you are in pain
maybe this light healing product could help you, and also this gel.
the light is essentially nikola Teslas med bed technology costs 106$ ~ .
theres a link to the audiobook too to explain the science.

https://archive.org/detail...

and pic of gel recommended by an anon, attached .

https://www.productsondema...

praying for you♥️🙏

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
Have you ever heard of or tried the biohealth canister? I want to try it, but they’re pretty expensive

https://www.teslabiohealin...
08:31 PM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Godwins202 in this post can reply
Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
08 December, 05:33
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
They may be using SOME of the MedBed tech, BUT, the MEDBEDS WILL BE FREE FOR EVERYONE TO USE. NO ONE WILL BE MAKING ANY MONEY OFF THEM PERIOD. The owners have told us this. STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY!

07 December, 08:35
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
i think we reached out to this company and they never got back to us

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
07 December, 08:50
Figures…I can’t find very much out about them. Very few reviews about them.