Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
Why does a real-estate guy who owns literal golf courses (plural) and buildings across the realm need a storage unit in West Palm Beach for? https://youtu.be/9_ImWh9jL...
New classified records found in Trump storage unit - YouTube

Representatives of former President Donald Trump alerted the FBI that they found another set of potentially sensitive documents in a storage facility in West...

07:11 PM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 December, 07:40
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Rats grasping at anything…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 07:54
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
😋😇Me, President Trump or CBS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 December, 07:17
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
the weenie state is scared to arrest him, so all assets deployed, his arrest will be the final nail in the coffin for the deep state

07 December, 07:37
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I do not know about that. They play a lot longer game than this. Consider if you will, why exactly all that crap in the Back to the Future films had to parallel this mess. Robert Zemeckis is certainly a military operation. There is no doubt, you just need the right perspective. But there is always a starting point. There are reasons for your manipulation. It is mainly because if you choose neither then they know it's over. Bread and circuses and there is nothing new under the sun. I do not think President Trump represents your best interests. This is ALL a military operation, a Hollywood Production... Bread Butter and Bullets and you have a "State". A cell in the prison planet.
https://youtu.be/--yHUwUzI...
Stargate of Oz - YouTube

A synchromystic exploration of stepping into the spectrum, looking at the stars, and saying AH