Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 December, 06:13
Happy reading.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C @Angels8817
One query - EO 13912 federalised 1 million NG to Active-Duty Status "for no more than 24 consecutive months";
does that mean their A-D status ended March 2022?
Great, v interesting thread - lots to take in but that was one which didnt make sense to me.
12:16 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels8817 in this post can reply
Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 December, 10:43
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Great question Rita 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 December, 11:00
In response Jen ... to his Publication
TY Jen
Have read the EO and think the answer is they cud do a few months here or there, but not to exceed 24 consec mths in one go. Not clear. n the last sentence on the 1st pic is quite ambiguous.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 December, 06:54
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Dont ask me...LOL..this is alot to take in...Did you happen to see the other 2 posts he wrote? i posted it all here...alot of images to read..ugh

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 December, 10:46
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
LOL ok I won't and yes i read the other two as well. All v. interesting. a lot of reading. the answer will prob be obvious anyway.