Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
07 December, 09:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
👍👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 December, 12:16
One query - EO 13912 federalised 1 million NG to Active-Duty Status "for no more than 24 consecutive months";
does that mean their A-D status ended March 2022?
Great, v interesting thread - lots to take in but that was one which didnt make sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 December, 06:54
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Dont ask me...LOL..this is alot to take in...Did you happen to see the other 2 posts he wrote? i posted it all here...alot of images to read..ugh

Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 December, 10:43
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Great question Rita 👍

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
07 December, 07:34
That explains why the National Guard has been so active, in my area since we moved here in August of ‘21. I live outside of Helena, Montana, and there are active duty National Guard, Army and Airforce everywhere. I also see a ton of military equipment coming through on trains, and helicopters almost daily! 🤔