Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 December, 12:06
It has been reported by Anons
that when you see Real Estate for SALE
it means the deep state demon has been arrested
& assets seized 💥

___
qthestormrider
→ Many missing in the Royal family (not reported)
UK MAJESTY major castles, estates CLOSED
→ many CCP Elites are missing (not reported)
→ many missing in the U.S. > ELITES > CELEBRITIES
MILITARY personnel, CIA, FBI AGENTS (not reported)
→ DC GHOST TOWN / NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT
10 square miles of central DC buildings closed down. EMPTY.
→ CHINA CCP ELITE fortress & dynasty homes & Estates
EMPTY/deserted...

If you don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!
___

👇 Beyonce & JayZ St. Bart house for SALE
which is a MAJOR CHILD TRAFFICKING AREA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
07 December, 08:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
As we read this about Beyonce and JayZ,. it struck me that these two have no (zero) talent. They cannot sing or entertain except Beyonce (as a stripper) shows her sexual body in near full nakedness and JayZ raps of violence toward law enforcement and white people. He cannot carry on a conversation because he doesn't have communication skills to do so. So how the hell did they amass such power and wealth? First of all - they made a deal with Satan. In exchange for their souls (their most precious possession from God the Creator) for money and power. Second - and this is what gets me - people flock to their performances, buy their videos and even the super bowl often has them as half-time entertainment. New Year's Eve showcases them. So it is that they have been propped up by a mis-led society. But - what goes up - must and will come down. And oh the fall when they hit the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
You are so right, Brandy, ZERO talent
& satan's most ardent devotees.

I made the mistake of watching the first 20 seconds
of a Beyonce concert on HBO:

The very first image was a GUN
the second image was VIOLENCE
the 3rd image was SEX.
I turned it off & shuddered
& HAD TO CLEAR THOSE IMAGES for an hour.

I thought, "A mother brings her 6-year old daughter
to see THIS?!?!!" ⚔️🛡️
10:35 AM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
07 December, 03:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That is truly our only defense against Satan and his demons. He trembles in terror at the mere mention of GOD, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. In the Book of Enoch, God commanded Enoch to take this message back to earth to the Watchers (the fallen angels who left heaven with Lucifer).

"I have written your petition; and in my vision it has been shown me, that what you request will not be granted you as long as the world endures. Judgment has been passed upon you: your request will not be granted you. From this time forward, never shall you ascend into heaven. He has said, that on the earth He will bind you, as long as the world endures. But before these things you shall behold the destruction of your beloved sons you shall not possess them, but they shall fall before you by the sword. Neither shall you entreat for them, nor for yourselves; But you shall weep and supplicate in silence."

Judgement from God Almighty is final and just.

07 December, 03:28
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
The Book of Enoch reveals how the fallen angels aka the Watchers taught humans how to make weapons, jewelry, idols and they took wives from among humans and bred a race of giants (25 feet tall). Enoch never died - but was "taken up into heaven" by God.