Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 December, 12:06
It has been reported by Anons
that when you see Real Estate for SALE
it means the deep state demon has been arrested
& assets seized 💥

___
qthestormrider
→ Many missing in the Royal family (not reported)
UK MAJESTY major castles, estates CLOSED
→ many CCP Elites are missing (not reported)
→ many missing in the U.S. > ELITES > CELEBRITIES
MILITARY personnel, CIA, FBI AGENTS (not reported)
→ DC GHOST TOWN / NO MONEY, BROKE DISTRICT
10 square miles of central DC buildings closed down. EMPTY.
→ CHINA CCP ELITE fortress & dynasty homes & Estates
EMPTY/deserted...

If you don't know what's happening . You'll never know!!!
___

👇 Beyonce & JayZ St. Bart house for SALE
which is a MAJOR CHILD TRAFFICKING AREA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 December, 09:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Dammit! 😖 ...i liked Bruce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 09:34
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
That's going to be our reaction about EVERYBODY, Victor 😩

I loved Johnny Depp & Tom Hanks.
But as it turns out
they were two of the worst satanic-pedo-devils EVER.

*As I understand it* Hanks & his wife
were THE adrenochrome providers to Pedowood
& brought hundreds of thousands of children a year
over the U.S. border with the help of MS-13.

Hanks also was a customary executioner of the children
after they'd been tortured & worse.

Depp, according to Kappy, was a habitual child r*pist.

Most who owned islands in this area
were child Traffickers [Branson, Epstein, Biden, Maxwell]
&/or Child Traffickers/slave traders [Clintons, Oprah]
&/or satanic pedophiles [Jagger, Richards, Depp, etc.]

#TyAnonsItsAllAboutTheChildren

Yes Kat, ur right. Ive said before how hard its gonna be when we see our heroes, our favorite artists, and even some we may know are brought out in chains to testify. Im not a big fan of actors or tv stars as much as i am with musicians so i know its gonna hurt. Gwen Stephani has broken my heart! She was a friend of a very good friend of mine and ive known her since before the Tragic Kingdom album. We sat with my 2yr old son Nick, whom Gwen LOVED when she met him this nite, outside of the Anaheim Plaza one nite singing Beatle songs with my acoustic in a limosine. I was driving for my good friend after leaving my job and sons mom in '90...and Kim worked with Gwen. She was amazing and to know her was to love her! 🧐, my son was soo disappointed to see her name on the logs.😖 I had hoped Bruce wasnt one of them too. So far i dont give a fuck about those ive learned of otherwise...but Gwen breaks my heart!! Dammit!!!😑
...thanks Kat. 🤍😪
09:54 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 10:52
My greatest disappointments:
Robert DeNiro was my favorite actor, Celine and Barbra S, along with Madonna were singers I practiced vocals too. I am not as much into movies as I am music. The musicians hurt. I noticed lots of Celine Dion music in Thrift Stores lately. Madonna and Barbra too.

07 December, 12:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My condolences ma'am. I know its hard when u love artists and ALWAYS loved them. My friend Kim worked with Gwen and its there i met her when picking up Kim in the limo. That night was very cool and i treasured the times i spent with Gwen...she really is the kind of girl every guy would swoon over...and it wasnt just looks...she was soo cool. And more than everything else combined that was her charm, just a real cool chick! As i said i feel nothing regarding those i know about so far...but its gonna really suck soon. I hope u are well and stay up doll!... nothing else matters. 👊🤝🙂🤍🏁

07 December, 10:49
I hear you, Victor.
It breaks my heart too.
I so understand about Gwen & the Beatles.

I love great acting & Helen Mirren was one of my FAVORITES
until I saw her give the sign of the devil
to 'Lady' [Steven Gerblecki] Gaga 💔

So many of them... probably most
because you can't "make it" in show business
without signing that contract with the devil
for fame, fortune, power or whatever.

But for what they have done to the CHILDREN
& ANIMALS
they deserve EVERYTHING that's coming to them.

May they be sent to ETERNAL OBLIVION
so there's ZERO possibility they can EVER EVER EVER
harm another God Created Living Being AGAIN!!! 💪⚔️🛡️

07 December, 01:22
Yeah, well i can tell ya, between some of the actors i did admire .... ive already seen them named. And i have no doubts about many others i enjoyed before. Hollywood is a shthole! Actors are just liars for money. No respect for them.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 December, 07:26
Couldn't agree more
if they've harmed innocents they must pay!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 10:39
If you're talking about Bruce Springsteen I know all of NJ is going to be in great pain over him. My cousin used to go to his house when he lived in Holmdel and cut the band member's hair. Her younger sister used to work at the food store by his house and would shop late hours when my cousin was working. She didn't know who he was but her co-workers did. One day he autographed a paper shopping bag for her. Oh my gosh she treasured that bag. I will never forget one day she got my uncle so mad that he tore it up. She cried for days. I have many people I know who will be devastated. Not me. I was never a fan. I was more upset over Jon B because he grew up in the town next to my hometown and I actually liked his music. Sad days ahead.

07 December, 11:31
No...not a fan whatsoever! Bruce Willis. But i get it. It will be tough!
Autographs mean nothing to me since i got Richard Petty's and it meant nothing to me...even i was surprised at my feelings. Dad was proud. Thanks Hope for responding my dear...U rock!!! 🤍🏁

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
07 December, 01:38
always wondered what they appeal was with Bruce Springsteen his music is God awful his voice is crap and his band ain't all that. plus he's kind of a dildo in real life. yeah celebrities not impressed I've met a lot of them the only one who was very nice and down to earth was Willie Nelson. he was extremely kind-hearted warm and genuine. yeah I'm not quite a few celebrities are really grind my gears. don't even get me started on Tom Brady that fool is scared of me. he's a lot smarter than I thought. but he's also very evil so drop the idols the only ones we should be looking up to is Jesus and maybe some Nikola Tesla. that is you guys are all rockstars now you guys are the new celebrities and we're going to use our Fame to help the less fortunate and not siphon off money like these bastards do. it's not money that's the root of all evil. it's the Love of Money.