JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 December, 10:40
I posted this on his wall a few days ago. Have you thought about what subject matter you're going to engage when they finally release the hounds? I don't need to know. It's a rhetorical question but one worth pondering. I came screaming out of the gates in January 2020 basically calling for the extermination of the most powerful people on plane[t] earth in 11K posts. Will I need to do that again? Maybe. Maybe not. Good morning Truth seeker. It is a beautiful day.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well I do believe that Nana will be impersonating a crazy ass ol lady over in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.

Oh no, wait same same as before no changes!

As I said before I think that as soon as we get our placeholders back that all of us family on AU should join each others page.

We have a wonderful collective vibe together don't ya'll think.

Now, NO, Nana did not say we have to think alike just collectively shine as we do here.

If we just BE who we are here on AU, Nana will promise you that others will be drawn to you like moths to light.
11:54 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 December, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
here's the tin foil hat -- and it's gorgeous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 December, 07:10
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You are rocking it!