Nada ... @Nada
I’ve posted about my 16 yr old son’s awakening before, update:

He’s been surface “awake” for a couple years. He came to me so excited tonight. His Tik Tok feed is full of Rothschild, Epstein, Q stuff. Hasn’t been liking/promoting, just popping up. He said that accounts are being banned, but their content goes viral so quickly that the message can’t be contained.

Also noted that all his friends at school are waking up in scores. School is a joke. Teachers don’t show up, no substitutes anymore. They send them to the cafeteria…they watch Tik Tok and wake each other up and discuss, civilly. They all think school is slowing their learning.

Fookin’ beautiful.
11:49 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 December, 10:21
In response Nada ... to his Publication
No matter the negative press for TikTok, it's actually under WHs for awakening the GenZ. It is a beautiful thing to be happening WW, specially for these future creators/hope for the future. #trusttheplan #TikTokIsServingItsPurpose #PANICOnSMPlatformsForGreatAwakeningMovie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
07 December, 10:33
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
100%...i'm not on Tik Tok...he showed me the feed...it was pretty amazing the amount of red pill material. most of it was the memes we all shared early in the Q movement...to me it was old news, but to these kids, it's monumental

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
07 December, 10:12
I wish adults were more willng to discuss and change their opinions! These kids are a great role model for the “ woke” crowd.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 December, 09:22
thats awesome!!!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 December, 09:02
Your post makes me really happy, Nada! The young people awake is so important!
God bless you 🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 December, 08:34
Praise God, Nana. That is truly wonderful news.🙏❤️

Nada ... @Nada
07 December, 10:34
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
he has NADA VISION

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 December, 08:33
This is awesome news, wish it would happen in Australia, seems the masses here are still totally brainwashed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 08:32
That's awesome. What state is this?
You made my day!

Nada ... @Nada
07 December, 09:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Indiana

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 December, 08:04
That is brilliant! Wish my children's school was like that, they seem to still be into picking on each other 🙄

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 December, 07:39
Simply the best. Thank you for sharing!❤

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 December, 07:37
We need a Nuremberg for educators. Arrests.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 December, 07:37
This is freaking awesome!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 December, 12:58
Thank you for telling us! So exciting to see young ones get inspired by truth. Wonferful your son is at the forefront in his group.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 December, 12:17
Perfect!!! Great news - we will
need ALL the awake and aware younger Patriots to help spread the word. 🇺🇸 🦅 🙏

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 December, 11:57
Wonderful to hear & hopefully it will snowball. Let him know he is a great Patriot & doing his country proud. 🤛🇺🇸