Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 December, 08:36
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Liz is a warrior and a Patriot!!!! Great photos!!! πŸ™ πŸ’• πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 December, 08:35
hmm looks like Trumps brother to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
07 December, 08:51
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
looks like a wax figure to me. unmoving.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 December, 08:28
Liz is the best

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 December, 09:36
In response James Dean to his Publication
❀️Yes!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
07 December, 08:26
Liz has a fearless soul…so glad we are getting to the point where we can see things happening.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 08:17
I have always loved and admired Liz. That's not President Trump though. I pray wherever he is he is safe and he knows how much he is loved.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 December, 09:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Not that sure about that... Looks like him to me ... maybe with a filter from the person who took the pic. (Mentioned to another friend in this thread that a friend of mine uses filter on every single picture he posts on social media. LOL. Not just of him but of everyone. None of us recognize ourselves. Hahahah... Just kidding, but, seriously, the right kind of "face" filter can change the appearance a lot. Now... Who took that picture??πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 December, 08:12
looks so much like his brother Robert.πŸ€”

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
06 December, 11:24
So frikkin strange.... that 45 - different from the rest.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 December, 11:30
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
He looks the same to me. :) Or maybe the person who took the picture put a filter on him. :) I have a guy friend who does that all the time for his social media pics. LOL. :)