COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 December, 09:43
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 December, 11:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 04:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
John 15: 13 - 17

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down oneโ€™s life for oneโ€™s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his masterโ€™s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruitโ€”fruit that will lastโ€”and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
THATS why we are here. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง
10:04 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it