COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 December, 09:43
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 04:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
John 15: 13 - 17

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 December, 10:04
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
THATS why we are here. 🤍🏁👏🧐

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 December, 10:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Amen.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
06 December, 11:54
Also take a look at Dr. Robert Morse - A gifted healer and Patriot
who teaches on Detoxification and Regeneration using herbs and
nutrition!

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
06 December, 11:39
died in police custody epsteined

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 December, 11:28
RIP DR SEBI

your message will spread FAR AND WIDE

ANONS KNOW!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DR. SEBI DOCUMENTARY - YouTube

A mini documentary about Dr. Sebi's life. I don’t know if his diet works or cures the diseases that he claimed but I do know that food can heal you. What you...

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 December, 10:44
There is a wonderful site on YouTube: A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE.
https://ahealthyalternativ...
Their main claim to fame comes from teaching people to practice FASTING! And they promote getting away from BIG HARMA and to use some of the Dr. Sebi's practices and products.