Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 08:51
I need prayers...I was told tonight after being yelled at by my boss if I couldn't make something happen my job was at stake...been crying for hours and have been stressed for days....I have given alot of my life to this company...paid on salary for 45 hours but typically work 50-60 a week and answer calls at all hours...i am the most loyal person to them...but I don't like ultimstives

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Quit. Go for a job earning 20 grand more a year and less hours. Never Ever let them make you cry. Pull yourself together smile do what they want while interviewing for better hours better pay and then tell them you found your value somewhere else. Get out of there its a bad abusive relatioship be kinder to yourself. You got this!!
09:09 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 09:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Ps: Im telling you what I would tell my own daughter. Always know your value and never under estimate your own power or your own value.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396