wordnerdette @wordnerdette
Asking for prayers for my brother. He is in late stage Parkinson’s (escalated by my SIL getting him triple jabbed.) I also think that he may also be under some kind of spiritual attack. I know he has demensia from the Parkinson’s but weird things keep happening, like the same picture keeps getting knocked over randomly when no one is near it. Today he said he felt like he got hit in the head. He also has horrible hallucinations and dreams of bugs and dead bodies floating everywhere etc. I can’t imagine the torture he experiences daily. Please pray for his protection and relief. He’s a sweet soul who’s had a difficult life. My heart breaks that he’s going through this.
08:37 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by wordnerdette in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 December, 12:08
In response wordnerdette to her Publication
Praying for your dear brother.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 December, 09:24
Prayers incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
08 December, 10:37
sending prayers and healing energy!

burbur-pinella drops from nutramedix are an excellent brain/spine detox that may help him get a little relief

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 December, 10:33
🙏
https://thepraywarrior.com...

Also - may want to consider asking the doc of any meds he is currently on cause hallucinations, and if so, could those meds be switched to something with fewer side effects.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
08 December, 09:02
Prayers lifted for your brother🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 December, 11:33
Keeping your brother in prayer 🙏 ❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 December, 10:22
🙏🙏🙏Praying for your brother wordnerdette.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
07 December, 05:30
🙏❤️

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 December, 04:38
🙏🙏🙏

wordnerdette @wordnerdette
07 December, 04:42
Update on my brother and THANK YOU!
When I asked for prayer, I was in a defeated, hopeless place. I thought that if maybe one or two people would throw up some prayer emojis, it could help. I cannot believe this! I’ve been crying I’m so overwhelmed. Yesterday, my brother was incontinent, hallucinating, and barely awake. His balance was awful. He could hardly walk. His speech was slurred. Today, he pushed the cart around TWO grocery stores, had no hallucinations and had meaningful, coherent conversations. He was up at 8AM, dressed, and calling my dad asking where he was. 😆 (Usually, they have to drag him out of bed at noon!) I know Parkinson’s shifts but thank you, Jesus, for a happy day filled with many blessings! Ya’ll don’t even know me and you jumped in to pull me (and my brother) along to the next level with your momentum. What a powerful thing that is! Thank you so much!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
08 December, 12:42
Amen. GOD is GREAT!

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
08 December, 12:58
so so so happy for you, your brother and your family! thank you god!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 December, 11:38
Prayers for your brother Wordnerdette 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 December, 11:32
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 December, 10:45
Sending prayers of healing and protection 🙏🙏🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 December, 10:39
God I pray that No weapon formed against this man shall prosper. Satan and his minions have to leave they are not welcome. I pray this man will feel your presence. Heal him and wash over him with your perfect love and peace.

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
07 December, 04:24
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
amen

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 10:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 December, 10:27
😔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
07 December, 10:21
🙏♥️🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
07 December, 09:47
Sending prayers! And here is a link to a light healing method that is helping my family. It can help mental issues as well as physical, it works on the aura. https://archive.org/detail...

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
07 December, 09:44
How awful for him... prayers for all.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 December, 09:42
Sorry to hear this fren… prayers for him.🙏❤️❤️

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
07 December, 09:32
🙏🙏🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 December, 08:56
Prayers for your brother’s health and protection 🙏🙏🙏

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 December, 08:56
Prayers for your brother’s health and protection 🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
07 December, 08:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

I’m no one @Iam4truth
07 December, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
07 December, 07:12
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 December, 06:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤