wordnerdette @wordnerdette
06 December, 08:37
Asking for prayers for my brother. He is in late stage Parkinson’s (escalated by my SIL getting him triple jabbed.) I also think that he may also be under some kind of spiritual attack. I know he has demensia from the Parkinson’s but weird things keep happening, like the same picture keeps getting knocked over randomly when no one is near it. Today he said he felt like he got hit in the head. He also has horrible hallucinations and dreams of bugs and dead bodies floating everywhere etc. I can’t imagine the torture he experiences daily. Please pray for his protection and relief. He’s a sweet soul who’s had a difficult life. My heart breaks that he’s going through this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Update on my brother and THANK YOU!
When I asked for prayer, I was in a defeated, hopeless place. I thought that if maybe one or two people would throw up some prayer emojis, it could help. I cannot believe this! I’ve been crying I’m so overwhelmed. Yesterday, my brother was incontinent, hallucinating, and barely awake. His balance was awful. He could hardly walk. His speech was slurred. Today, he pushed the cart around TWO grocery stores, had no hallucinations and had meaningful, coherent conversations. He was up at 8AM, dressed, and calling my dad asking where he was. 😆 (Usually, they have to drag him out of bed at noon!) I know Parkinson’s shifts but thank you, Jesus, for a happy day filled with many blessings! Ya’ll don’t even know me and you jumped in to pull me (and my brother) along to the next level with your momentum. What a powerful thing that is! Thank you so much!
04:42 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response wordnerdette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wordnerdette in this post can reply
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
08 December, 12:58
so so so happy for you, your brother and your family! thank you god!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
08 December, 12:42
Amen. GOD is GREAT!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
08 December, 12:38
Amen! 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 December, 12:38
continued blessings for you and your brother! God is great! continued prayers friend!🙏💕

Victor This Guy @This_guy
08 December, 10:17
Thank u for the good news update! 👊🤝🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 December, 10:09
Praise God!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 09:45
Awwh hun so so glad he is doing better. That is great news.
we will continue to pray for him.
I would suggest tho that you check into some of the recent discoveries for treatment as new ones seem to be coming out all the time now for so many illnesses.
Much love!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
08 December, 09:37
with God, all things are possible! so thankful for your wonderful news, praise God!! ❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 December, 09:35
Praise God 🙌🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 December, 10:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
109 - GOD WINS .

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 December, 09:34
Praise God!!! 😄🙏🏻❤️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 December, 09:33
🙏❤🙏

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
08 December, 01:20
❤️❤️❤️

Autmama 123 @autmama
08 December, 01:04
God is great and hears our prayers! Continued prayers for your brother.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 December, 01:00
PTL! :)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 December, 12:59
So glad to hear he is doing better. Thank you God. 😄❤️🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 12:59
oh wow, from defeated, hopeless to a happy day full of blessings with your brother, ty sweet Jesus for the power of prayer, for this family that pulls together to bring each other up💖i love you fam, more than you know, for my Hope so needed today

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
08 December, 12:57
💙

Ange Love @LoveM
08 December, 12:54
Praise God❤️for all the love and care

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
08 December, 12:43
Amen praise the Lord

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 December, 12:28
What a blessed day. Cherish the special moments. Thanks for sharing this little slice of life with us.

"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul." 3 John 1:2

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 December, 12:24
God is amazing and all the angels on here ❤️❤️❤️

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
08 December, 12:21
Praise God!!!! His is the one and only true miracle worker!!!! So happy for you, your bro, and family!!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 December, 11:40
The power of prayer is amazing! So happy hebhad a good day...praying it continues 🙏❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 December, 11:39
The power of prayer is amazing! So happy hebhad a good day...praying it continues 🙏❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 December, 11:27
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN MY NAME!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 December, 11:35
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
PRAYER AND THE POWER OF EIGHT

Perfect Love Casts Out All Fear

The Power of Fear is Limited. It Spreads Person to Person like
when someone Yells "Fire" in a Crowded Movie Theatre,
The Power of LOVE, However, is EXPONENTIAL. Two and Three becomes Four which become EIGHT, which becomes 16 and On and On, Ad Infinitum.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
07 December, 11:07
blessings to you both…God is SOOO good ☺️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 December, 11:00
Love to You and your Brother ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything

07 December, 11:04
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 December, 10:57
God is good always has been always will be 🙏🏼🕊💖🙌🏼

07 December, 11:01
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
He is indeed!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 December, 10:40
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗

07 December, 11:21
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you for praying for us! #FamilyIsEverything

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 December, 10:40
How wonderful! So happy to hear the good news. Prayers he continues to improve.
❤️🌟🙏🙏🙏✨️❤️

07 December, 11:08
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Thank you for continued prayers This was one of the best days he's had in months! So grateful!