Pissed Off Patriot @Pissedoffpatriot0179
Asking for prayers tonight. I've been fighting this cold and ear infection for two weeks now. I would love some relief. Thabks in advance. πŸ™
07:38 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
06 December, 09:11
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
arm & hammer I swear by this stuff. Constant sinus infections. Haven’t had one since I started using it. Great for allergies also. try to find the extra strength with euchre. all natural πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OΚΌ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 December, 08:39
BEND YOU HEAD DOWN AND ADD A CAPFUL OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IN YOUR EAR FOR 4 MINUTES.
IT WILL BUBBLE KILLING GERMS AND THEN BEND YOUR HEAD BACK TO RINSE IT OUT. WORK WONDERS FOR ME.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 December, 08:33
Sending you a prayer Patriot, God Be With You!
Make sure you find a natural remedy, please!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 December, 08:34
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
You anons are my natural remedy with God!

Megan Bridgette @mbridg
06 December, 08:18
Try olive oil and a clove of garlic. warm it up in the microwave for 10 sec. put in ear, make sure cooled down. push downward from your ear to your chest along the side of your throat where your lymphatic system is. it will drain you lymphadics. works every time.

Autmama 123 @autmama
06 December, 08:12
Sending healing orayers. hope you feel better

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 December, 08:00
Also black seed oil, swab it also, not just taking internally but that also, swab it in your nose, burns first time, not the second day, bout third day me a while back and a fren, third day handled it, where others were struggling....

06 December, 08:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Don't use a q tip, its your nostrils, just apply with a clean finger and wash your hands, I been thinking bout what the fk might be on even their "q tips" think about it. NOTHING they make is good. FOR us.

Also black seed oil, swab it also, not just taking internally but that also, swab it in your nose, burns first time, not the second day, bout third day me a while back and a fren, third day handled it, where others were struggling....

06 December, 08:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just burns for a few seconds, first time, a lil, depending on pain level...I guess...but WELL worth it...verify purity of your source.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
Ginger 1 tblsp
Tumeric 1 tblsp
honey 1/4 cup
cayenne 1 tblsp
take a spoon of the mix morning noon night

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 December, 07:59
Try these things:
Vit C and D
Quercetin
Zinc
Adequate hydration with alkaline water
Gargle with 50/ 50 water and peroxide
Flush ears with 50/50 water and peroxide
Dip q-tip in peroxide and swab slightly inside nostrils
Get natural Vit D from sun
Rest
Healthy diet
Drink tonic water that has real quinine mixed with juice
Drink teas such as dandelion, tumeric, ginger, echinea, etc.
Mild exercise in fresh air, deep breathing
Hope this helps πŸ˜‡πŸ™

J J Larr @3JJL
06 December, 07:56
πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™ We are praying that your cold and ear infection gets better. πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™

J J Larr @3JJL
06 December, 07:56
πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™ We are praying that your cold and ear infection gets better. πŸ™πŸ•―πŸ™

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 December, 07:55
πŸ™ Prayers full of love.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
06 December, 07:53
sending prayers and love

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 December, 07:53
Praying you get some relief. Have you tried heating up some castor oil and putting it on a cotton ball for your ear? It works wonders.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
06 December, 07:52
You can put Colloidal Silver inside your ear and it will get rid of the ear infection

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 December, 07:52
I hope you feel better soon.

Sending prayers.πŸ™

Please try this chiropractic lymph/sinus drainage technique.

I swear by it and have done it for over 10 years.

https://youtu.be/0KQYXVjjp...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 December, 07:51
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
06 December, 07:51
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€ praying for your health!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 December, 07:50
Sounds too simple, but lots of real rest, frequent salt water gargles and sinus rinsing make a big difference. Really rest, don’t try to get things done, sleep restores. πŸ™πŸ’•

Leona Course @Mama66
I have a cold now and i can't get a break for my healing!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 December, 08:07
In response Leona Course to her Publication
♾️ Sending prayers for you as well.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 December, 07:49
Prayers for you now! Lots of Vit D3, C, and E might help! Get sunshine! Heal up fast!

arba happihr @arba
06 December, 07:48
Its going around 14 days is too long to suffer
Sending healing prayers immediately
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ€—

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
06 December, 07:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
06 December, 07:45
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™have u listened one of dannys shows β€œdirt road discussions” on telegramβ€”?? alot of people calling in feeling amazing

arba happihr @arba
In response Froggy Princess to her Publication
I want what they are having
Ascension maybe

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 December, 07:44
kombucha helps

also you need lots of extra rest

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 December, 07:44
Prayers going up and healing coming at ya πŸ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
06 December, 07:43
Hope your symptoms fade fren….β€οΈπŸ™
praying for you. steam, vitamin C, zinc….

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 December, 07:41
sending prayers. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™