Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
VIDEO PROOF: CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES

A must see!

https://youtu.be/70yyHUzq-...
VIDEO PROOF: CANCER IS CAUSED BY PARASITES - YouTube

In this video we bring you the highly anticipated video evidence that cancer is caused by micro-parasites and is therefore preventable and heal-able.We show ...

07:20 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 December, 10:12
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
My Grandfather and my Mother both lie dead from cancers. The two most important people in my life and both were of the age that my mother should/could be alive easily and my G-Pa would be close to 100 but his mother died at 101 w/all her teeth. This is a common death age range for both sides of my maternal G-Parents' families. All lived easily well into their 90s & they should've too!
Man, could I ever use the consolation of my Ret. Sr. Cheif and ultimate human mentor about right now too...I miss my mom so much but you had to know my G-Pa. If you met/talked with him for an hour YOU would ask him for life advice! Seriously, he was an amazing very rare person and I was just lucky enough to be one of his favorite g-kids. SUPREMELY knowledgeable, intelligent, and eternally the un-staggeringly patient father & loving guide always above all. Never heard him yell once in my decades of knowing him. His oddly always calm nature was contagious.
I could have saved them knowing this then...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
07 December, 01:31
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396