Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 02:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
06 December, 03:34
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE...

THIS IS JUST PLAUSIBLE DENIAL. FUTILE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
While I understand your sentiment, None of my military brothers and sisters took the jab...On top of that, God, can not be stopped by parasites.

#BlessUp
03:42 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
06 December, 03:52
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
DATA FROM 2021...

MASS EXTINCTION IS EXPECTED UP TO
3-5 YEARS AFTER EXPOSURE...

https://youtu.be/pcOYnu_-c...

Ninety-percent of active-duty troops have received at least one dose of a vaccine, Kirby told reporters Wednesday. Force-wide about 53 percent of troops are fully vaccinated, while another 17 percent have received a first dose.

https://www.militarytimes....

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 December, 03:57
Respectfully, I trust my famiy members and God more than anything published in this realm.

My God is not in a box, ain't a big enough box for Him.

Man is inherently evil, God ain't even on the rictor scale.

#BlessUp

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 December, 06:59
Did they get the Placebo or the mRNA?

That is the question.