Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 December, 01:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
I am praying for this. After the last two, losing my 3 youngest siblings, I am ready for something great.
01:43 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AK_Kiff in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
07 December, 09:53
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Heartbreaking.
Raising you up in prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 December, 02:42
I am sorry you have endured such tremendous loss. Your heavy sorrow is about to become your capacity for creating a new life.
May Hope, Love, Kindness, and Patience comfort you and lead you to a new future of collective evolution. God be with you all the way.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 December, 05:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you for those kind words! God Bless you as well!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 December, 01:59
🙏 Prayers for a year full of blessings beyond measure for you AK.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
06 December, 01:51
🙏🙏🙏 Sorry for your losses