Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 February, 12:51
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
.💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 December, 09:28
lets go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 December, 09:28
👍💙💥🙏✝️😃

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
08 December, 05:22
Hype up the vibe! Love it.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
08 December, 12:56
I see it coming and can hardly wait!!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
08 December, 12:58
Yes, we are all walking in to the greatest year of our lives!!!!
GESERA VIBES!!!TheBestIsYetToCome 1776 WWG1WGA

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 December, 11:05
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
I agree, how are you doing?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:23
Yeppers that is the way Nana sees it too and I have to tell ya that the last 4 have been p-r-e-t-t-y damn amazing already.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 December, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They really have been epic so far. I'm at a point where I want to put life back into living and everything I do..... but in a new way.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 December, 11:02
I AM BOUT TO BUST 2023 WIDE ASS OPEN WITH THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE💖💖🎇🎇🎇😎

06 December, 11:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
May we all leap for joy !!!
Party like it's 2023 ~

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 December, 09:49
I am about to walk into the greatest year of my life! God is so GREAT!

arba happihr @arba
06 December, 09:18
Dressing up for the occasion
I am about to walk into the greatest year of my life!!!

I have lost many along my journey.
Broke , Old, not feeling well , my only son ,
(my only blood family bought into the lie. )
He has chosen not to see me for 4 years now.
Something happened to him when he moved off island to SF.
He is on his journey.
Regrets are painful
We all have a path to take.
"Make it great" is all I know
Love yourself

Repeat these words

I love hopium. I can't wait.
I'm Alive
woohoo I made it!
Thank you God!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 December, 01:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Your positive energy vibes! Sending love and more hopium to you!
I feel you, my adult daughter has not spoken to me for a long time...
may they find their way back to LOVE.
Bliss you mama!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 December, 04:16
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🙏🏻💖✨May God Bless you Arba

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
06 December, 09:16
that would be so great!

chuck ross @chuckster
06 December, 04:40
Can't agree. Two people in my family are dying as a consequence of the vax. I have been devastated financially. Next year is WAY too late, all this shoulda been resolved over two years ago...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 December, 03:09
Amen 🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 December, 02:33
✨🙏☺️💥👍🙏✨

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 December, 02:17
ouiiiii 😎👊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 December, 09:50
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
ouiii!!🥰😍🤩

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 December, 01:59

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 December, 01:43
I am praying for this. After the last two, losing my 3 youngest siblings, I am ready for something great.

06 December, 02:42
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
I am sorry you have endured such tremendous loss. Your heavy sorrow is about to become your capacity for creating a new life.
May Hope, Love, Kindness, and Patience comfort you and lead you to a new future of collective evolution. God be with you all the way.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
07 December, 09:53
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Heartbreaking.
Raising you up in prayer.