Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
07 December, 06:44
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
In early 2000's (2001 to 2005 circa) #Accentia Pharma was established and working on a nasal spray Sinusaid (something like that). Something went wrong with the trials as the product never made it to shelves. BUT when I saw this was something with the sinus cavity & a spray, I knew then it was for a future "event", they were wanting something to enter through this area. It was later changed to #BioVest #BioVax - they had top "ophthalmologists" as partners, the #Retina another area of special interest. John Hopkins Capital Partners #DrFrancisODonnell .

I noticed #Accenture up and running immediately after Accentia went away. Same people - with Accenture they could nab the top techies out of college, which they did and sent them all over the world.

It's the breaking of the protective barrier/veil that protects out brain - this is what they are breaking down, or tearing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 12:53
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Biblical pattern: Maccabees - foreign idol/god being placed into the Temple once that "veil" is pierced. It's not just pure blood - but no foreign god placed in His Temples. Able Minds are not allowing Cain (left brain) to kill them.

We are the Temple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 12:53
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Biblical pattern: Maccabees - foreign idol/god being placed into the Temple once that "veil" is pierced. It's not just pure blood - but no foreign god placed in His Temples. Able Minds are not allowing Cain (left brain) to kill them.

We are the Temple.

English Viking @Artist_
06 December, 03:38
one being my 7 year old grand daughter who had a covid jab earlier this year, my heart is breaking from the pain of all this for the children

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 December, 01:45
why one earth are wr letting this happen or whoever is in control ??? why do childten have to die ,, why oh why??

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 December, 01:39
Parents.....PLEASE STOP.....when was the last time you ever heard about children dying of strep throat??????? This is NOT preventative medicine.....this is flat-out MURDER!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 December, 01:24
Evil POSs
Bring them down
#SaveOurChildren

avejons12 @avejons12
06 December, 01:29
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow.

Details Are Here---------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 December, 11:56
When will these parents wake up. This is torture.