⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 February, 08:05
Be thankful that you are awake! Not everyone was chosen. 🤜💥🤛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
I remember making choices before I was born. Anyone else? Am I alone?
08:11 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
06 February, 11:33
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
No, your not alone. i thought I was. Thankyou

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 February, 06:29
In response Yam Goblin to his Publication
1 i had was hiding behind a rock and beams were shooting down from the sky

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 February, 11:18
I had dreams when I was younger that I saw things that I didn't know what it meant and we didn't have tv for me to see for hand

07 February, 06:13
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Yeah, I remember feaking my dad out on several occassions when I would tell him that we already watched a TV show. He would get upset and say it hasn't been on TV yet. Then I would tell him everything that was about to happen and what people were about to say. He said it was impossible for me to know. I'm not sure what that was all about. I was very young at the time, and it never happened again.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
06 February, 08:45
wow lucky you! I haven't had such memories but have been reading about this and related for years! Can you share what you remember? We choose our parents and our lives are very important! 🙏😊

06 February, 09:02
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I just only remember that it was going to be important, and that it was going to be challenging. I got to choose how I would look or if I'd be smart, and if I was up to the task. I don't remember all the details of what the task was, but that it would be difficult to teach people. I remember that it was voluntary to sign up for the task at hand, and that I wanted to do it. I got to choose my birth day too, and it's a special day.