trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
I cried listening to this...describes my story that I've found hard to put into words πŸ™Œ

You are the chosen ones

H/T @patriot63
08:21 AM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 December, 01:53
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
yes emotion on this, and yes pretty much me, and know have had assignment for watching over warriors, prayers, protection, guess Gods army. will run or freeze up, but want to stop that and find my place of belonging. but so afraid there is no place for me. ok so that is Real for meβ™₯️can hold it in or let it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 December, 11:55
Totally can relate 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 December, 10:01
I can relate.
100% accurate.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 December, 09:56
Beautiful! I suspect many Anons identify with this. Yes, we can't play fake and the mind control psyop has been very effective with the masses--why we're in such a mess today (hopefully not for long though).

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 December, 10:24
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
yes! I sensed many on AU will resonate with this.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 December, 09:29

Lets Roll @LetsRoll
06 December, 09:17
πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ€—

06 December, 09:27
In response Lets Roll to her Publication
nice t/s
9:17 > 9:8 > 17 ;)

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 December, 08:35
Exactly how i feel and it was like a stranger narrating my life story. Thank you for this.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 December, 08:35
I relate to this.
I had to stop worrying about what I thought other people wanted of me, and just be myself. I am quiet, and I do not spend much time around other humans. I love my dogs... lol.

06 December, 08:41
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I sensed many in AU will connect & understand this message.
Wish I had a dog, yet now is not the right time to get one...in the right moment one will find me ;)

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 December, 09:30
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You just wait until AnonUp Island buddy. I'ma hound you.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
06 December, 08:34
🎯 Thank you for sharing.
πŸ’•πŸ’«πŸ’•

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Richie Richard @Richie
06 December, 08:29
Thank you for sharing. For the first time I really understand why.

06 December, 08:38
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
makes so much sense...it felt like getting a hug of understanding

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
06 December, 08:24
Geeze this made me tear up too, felt understood for once. πŸ˜…

06 December, 08:34
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
That's what I felt too. I got a burst of energy afterwards too.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 December, 02:07
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
me too, really vulnerable since this journey, stuffings fell out, was easier day to day stuffed up. but guessing God knew was timeβ™₯️