Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 09:14
I love how they thought they could try and shove meds down my throat and make me forget that I am crippled and forget my calling.
There's no psyche meds that fix a crippled leg nor any psyche meds that can pull me away from GOD. Nice try tho, losers. U still living a complete LIE. Weed is still illegal and you pretending to be a real doctor.
Still at an impasse.
Pray for all the #doctors out there who don't have a clue how WRONG they are. Degrees don't make U smarter. They make U harder to TEACH.

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Mark 10:13-16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 December, 10:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
i love that “degrees do not make you smarter they make you harder to teach” my dad referred to such people as “dumb intellectuals” he was an engineer with military school and military background who barely tolerated college bs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 December, 11:24
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Dr's will never learn another thing once they know everything.
Fuck them. I hear the young dr's are dying mas rapido!...im ok with this. They were jabbed. They had to learn somehow. 👏🧐
Or was it an iron thing?
....Fe2.
(Cov)'(fefe)
A triple reverse mindfuck should clear ALL that up. 😐
...(vampires body dont produce iron)
...(yet they have elevated iron levels) 🧐
Adrenachrome and President Trump's vax dont mix well.
...consider the possibility that ♡ Nothing is as it seems ♡.
Im at peace with this.
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

05 December, 07:02
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
i have been a nurse 32 years. the min DJT spoke of HCQ i instinctively knew, every last person in healthcare only knew what we were allowed to know. i find your hate displaced. those of us still there holding the broken peices of humanity trying to bring light to the aftermath. the standards of care now forced on healthcare instead of checking sources started in the 90s. they are not even old enough to to have been taught how to vet sources and data for themselves. the new young drs were indoctrinated as were our children. they are our children.

so our injured patients should have no one there? no one to comfort or validate them? reminding them they have rights. no one in their corner. those that push the narratives should have no one challenging their information. i am not a quitter. im a sleeper. infiltration from with in.
10:12 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Griff, click on at the bottom under it