Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I love how they thought they could try and shove meds down my throat and make me forget that I am crippled and forget my calling.
There's no psyche meds that fix a crippled leg nor any psyche meds that can pull me away from GOD. Nice try tho, losers. U still living a complete LIE. Weed is still illegal and you pretending to be a real doctor.
Still at an impasse.
Pray for all the #doctors out there who don't have a clue how WRONG they are. Degrees don't make U smarter. They make U harder to TEACH.

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Mark 10:13-16
09:14 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
05 December, 08:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
very true
most do not know
what they do
but in the end
The only thing that matters for all
is love and learning to forgive.
that heals all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 December, 11:30
I've all but given up on the VA health care system. If they can't cure it with a pill, they can't cure it. I don't imagine Obummer care is any better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 December, 11:38
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Obamas care was a register to list children, blood type, pregnancy, organs ....................for these evils . 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
05 December, 11:51
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
they werent taught how. find an alternative doctor

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 December, 10:59
😁😅I bet you were red pilling the whole time.💉

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 11:09
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
YUP
helped to save a very special womans life as well.
God worked through me the entire time. It was awesome actually.
=)

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 December, 10:55
i love that “degrees do not make you smarter they make you harder to teach” my dad referred to such people as “dumb intellectuals” he was an engineer with military school and military background who barely tolerated college bs.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 December, 11:24
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Dr's will never learn another thing once they know everything.
Fuck them. I hear the young dr's are dying mas rapido!...im ok with this. They were jabbed. They had to learn somehow. 👏🧐
Or was it an iron thing?
....Fe2.
(Cov)'(fefe)
A triple reverse mindfuck should clear ALL that up. 😐
...(vampires body dont produce iron)
...(yet they have elevated iron levels) 🧐
Adrenachrome and President Trump's vax dont mix well.
...consider the possibility that ♡ Nothing is as it seems ♡.
Im at peace with this.
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Donald J. Kirkwood @djkirkw00d
05 December, 10:36
amen....
a-effin-men

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
05 December, 09:22
Welcome back Lauren. I have been watching your posts since your return and missed you while you were gone. I am happy to see you returning to your "Spicy" self after your forced sabatical.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 December, 09:18
welcome back ! Missed you. Glad you are ok was worried!❤

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 December, 09:18
welcome back ! Missed you. Glad you are ok was worried!❤