Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 December, 03:17
NZ update on a lil kiwi..
Parents in court fighting for the right to use unvaxed blood on this bubba..he has a heart condition,
Baby Will update - 5 Dec.
Will is doing really well! He has put on 70 grams. Mumma Sam is really pleased ❤️ It must be all the love and prayers from Kiwis everywhere 🙏🤲 and now Robert F Kennedy is reaching out to talk to Sam.
Please if you can, join all the caring Kiwis outside the High Court of Auckland, tomorrow from 9am. We're all working together to get the Win for Will! Together, We have the Will to Win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
To assist Will's weight gain he is given supplementary feeds to compliment his mother's breastmilk.

But today, of all days, nurses slowed down the rate the extra feed was delivered to Will, causing stress and delay.

They went on to suggest Samantha leave her son at the hospital while she attend court.

To make things worse, security guards are also following her around the hospital now.
08:27 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 December, 11:33
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
As I was watching this clip I noticed on the upper left hand side something strange
Are these Draco shapeshifters . Watch and you can see a lizard shaped head appear. Maybe it's my imagination.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
06 December, 06:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
intimidation tactics....this whanau have many eyes looking.. Will and his need is not going to go quietly away...verdict due today or tomorrow..