Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
False Flags incoming...they are hiring crisis actors for Florida and Mississippi...wonder what they are up to now?
03:33 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 December, 03:51
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
interesting - just read that the Pentagon is missing 2 trillion they cannot account for - last time that happened we had 9/11 - what's their plan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 December, 03:47
i have family that works Hurlburt....they hire civies all rhe time for Military training exercises. Military folks don't always want to work 24/7 so they get other folks in to play "victim&patient" roles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 December, 04:06
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Possibly...just seems suspect in current environment but maybe that's just me being cynical

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 December, 03:40
Weird. I was Just thinking about crisis actors and how hires them?
I'm going to try to find out more about the group/ company that hires them.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 December, 03:45
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
http://www.tacrev.us/about...
This is what I found so far.

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 03:39
Are crisis actors aware they are doing dirty work? Damn

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
05 December, 03:39
Tactical Revolution LLC -
http://www.tacrev.us/

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
05 December, 03:36
Anyone hiring space aliens?