COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 December, 09:43
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
05 December, 10:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Ive had lifelong stomach issues so when it increases i look for remedies. apparently vitamin d is a major requirement of our bodies....mine was super low. i recently began checking our water and purchased a zero water vessel. Amazing what hides in there. Check for natural remedies....i now take turmeric and black seed oil .. bso will upset intestines for a while but is an amazing natural antibiotic. look for info on https://t.me/HerbalismHeal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
I use papaya or papaya chewable tablets. They work wonders.
01:17 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenica_Joy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mitch Cave, click on at the bottom under it