Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

Royal Ruling Twin Flames ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ One Forty Four Are Living In A Dream 1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ/ Trustworthy / Give A Little Whistle / Youre Very Special / Bow And Arrow ๐Ÿน/ Holy Spirit Symbol Apocalypse / Dance White Crow / I Love You Endlessly ๐Ÿ’•/ I Will Separate The Sheep From The Goats / Knowlingly Betrayed Me / Ancient Way Harmony / And You Are Blinded By Ego And Evil / Wizard Lizard ๐Ÿฒ/ Divine Discovery / God Destroys Prochoice Movement / Burning Up With Great Madness / Does He Who Formed The Eye Not See / Eye Am With You ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ/ Hearts Bound To Infinite True Love / Imma Blow Your Mind Like That ๐Ÿ˜ณ/ Remember Who You Are / LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT / Got Milk Code For Moon ๐Ÿผ/ Will You Marry Me ๐Ÿ’/ Military Invasion / Take Back Your Power / Spiritual Awakening / Cycle Of Reincarnation / The Dream Weaver Train / The Pineal Gland Gateway / David And His Rose Are One ๐ŸŒน
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
210-012
1260-0621
2108-218
TS 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š
12:09 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
05 December, 12:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -Uphaz, a region where gold is found
Greek -unwilling

Hebrew -destruction
Greek -boundless, bottomless

Hebrew -Bered, a place near Kadesh, also an Ephraimite
Greek -to consider

Hebrew -perhaps "belonging to Neith", the wife of Joseph
Greek -lick

Hebrew -except, only
Greek -a good deed

Hebrew -Ur, a city in South Babylon
Greek -anoint

Hebrew -a rush, bulrush
Greek -thickness, abundance

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 12:41
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
CONSIDER another perspective other than your own

Hebrew -Uphaz, a region where gold is found
Greek -unwilling

Hebrew -destruction
Greek -boundless, bottomless

Hebrew -Bered, a place near Kadesh, also an Ephraimite
Greek -to consider

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 December, 12:23
๐Ÿ‘

05 December, 12:11
"Royal Ruling Twin Flames ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ One Forty Four Are Living In A Dream 1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ/ Trustworthy"

I dont like to waste time.

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

05 December, 12:12
"Eye Am With You ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ"

๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ’•