Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 09:14
I love how they thought they could try and shove meds down my throat and make me forget that I am crippled and forget my calling.
There's no psyche meds that fix a crippled leg nor any psyche meds that can pull me away from GOD. Nice try tho, losers. U still living a complete LIE. Weed is still illegal and you pretending to be a real doctor.
Still at an impasse.
Pray for all the #doctors out there who don't have a clue how WRONG they are. Degrees don't make U smarter. They make U harder to TEACH.

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Mark 10:13-16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
😁😅I bet you were red pilling the whole time.💉
10:59 AM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 December, 11:09
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
YUP
helped to save a very special womans life as well.
God worked through me the entire time. It was awesome actually.
=)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 December, 11:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I know she is grateful. God does work through us and puts us in situations for reasons. Again, glad your back.