TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
---->> Putin signed a law on large fines for propaganda of LGBT people, pedophilia and gender reassignment
https://tass.ru/obschestvo...
09:50 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
05 December, 09:52
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Oh look here, same time Putin signs law
Disney is set to cease all broadcasts in Russia beginning December 14.

Per the report, Disney Channel will be replaced by a new children’s channel called “Solntse,” which means “sun” in Russian.

They will try to flip this to say that THEY made the decision, but I’d bet Russia made the decision to get rid of the network that overly sexualizes children.

Good for them! Can’t wait for it to happen here. Disney is a cancer to our youth!

https://www.reuters.com/bu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 December, 10:35
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Bet all amusement parks are similar in their purpose...snatching kids.
NEVER liked them myself...specially disneyland. Knotts Berry Farm is 2 minutes from my house and we went there more often...it was kinda cool but still didnt love it. I was not easily entertained as a kid. Everything was too creepy...and goody good. I remember when i learned mom hated the Brady Bunch show...she said it was too goody good. But as young children we watched all the time. When i realized what she meant i understood better why i hated disney characters so much. Now, i dont have a cold black heart...but NEVER could enjoy their sappy bullshit! Knowing they're evil makes me proud as heck to have rejected it ALL! I was the kid that was no fun! One time my parents realized i was gone at one of the amusement parks...and my dad saw me being held by a man who was walking...so he went and got me...they never felt it was normal for him to carry me away...and once dad found me with a woman at disneyland. 😐 Creepy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396